sábado, 27 de octubre de 2007

THE ORPHANAGE (ENGLISH)

PAY ATENTION! I don't know if the grammar is correct. If I see a mistake, I will correct it.
THE ORPHANAGE
'The Orphanage' is the first film of Juan Antonio Bayona. The audience is absorved in a frigthening world where the thriller and some scares are guarantee. This film doesn't excedd to the fantastic film by Guillermo del Toro "Pan's Labyrinth" which won three Oscars Awards.
Personally, I think you should go to the cinema to see it (I don't know when the open is in your country) because you will love it. This film is not the typical spanish comedy with much scene with sex, swearwords, drugs.... Furthermore the cast is fantastic and we can observe Belén Rueda has been improved her performance, very different of her acting in the TV series (simple and stupid).
But, I can't forget Robert Príncep's performance. It is impressive that a eight-year-old-boy when act doesn't seem a cassette.
His performance is much better than others precocious children like the Sprouse twins (Hotel Sweet Hotel: Zac and Cody's Adventures), Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone's child).
In my opinion, the photography is fantastic, the best the dark secuences (if you were see: One, two, three.... ¡bang the wall). The edition didn't stand out.
I think you should see it, because you will like it.

No hay comentarios: